Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Make and take





Here is the card I made for the make and takes at the Great Scrapbook Event in Warren this last weekend, I hope you like it. Most everything I used is featured in the occasions mini catalog.

Using a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock I ran it through the big shot on the Friend Textured Plate (Cat. pg. 195 114531 $9.95). then using my sponge dauber and Pretty in Pink ink I went over the words to highlight them. I took the bird punch (117191 $15.95 Occasions Mini pg. 10) and the specialty DP Sending Love (Mini-pg.13 117153 $11.95)I punched out the bird and the branches. I mounted them on a piece of 3 x 2 1/4 Very Vanilla and monted that to a 3 1/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Old Olive card stock. Then I mounted everything to a Certainly Celery card base. Making a bow from the whisper white Organza Ribbon and attaching with a pop up dot my card was done.

Everyone seemed to really like it and it really showcased the big shot and the punch.
Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow.

1 comment: