Tuesday, March 2, 2010

5 minute card

Hey everyone,
I started this blog so I could show everyone what I was working on and then I haven’t posted anything to it for three weeks even though I’ve been cardmaking like crazy.

You know how you’d love to send someone a homemade card but you have like ten minutes to get it in the mail. This one can be made in five. I love this set because it is good for just about anything. This is very simple (as I said a five minute card) but I love the colors. Using the Night of Navy stamp pad I stamped the flowers and the thank you from the “Upsy Daisy” set (111710-18.95) on “Bashful Blue” paper and then framed it on the “Night of Navy” card stock. Adhere it together, place it on your card front, this card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 “Confetti White” card stock. Put a message or write a note inside and your done. Hope you like it as much as I do.


I do have some new things on the website so please check that out also. Thanks for looking and I will have more tomorrow. You can order any of these by simply clicking on my Order Online button.

No comments:

Post a Comment